Saturday, June 9, 2012

It will never be enough, so keep standing.


This is one of the MANY reasons why I love, love, love my best friends. One of them sent this email to me after I was telling her I was ready to quit this whole ministry thing and just get a job at Target or Starbucks or something.

Please don't get me wrong, it's not that working at Target or Starbucks is bad.... But she knows the very things that are brewing in me that drive me with passion to want to change the world for Christ. And working somewhere else means that I probably wouldn't fulfill the purpose God has put me on the earth for since I will just give it all up for a more comfortable lifestyle. (please also understand, she also knows my personality is very extreme and if I say I wanna give up, it means forgetting about everything altogether).

Friends who know the dream God has put on the inside of ur heart & fight for it with you when the going gets tough are rare jewels. Thank you @roserrific for this email and this reminder. My hope is that I also will do the same for you.

And to those that have emailed, texted, prayed or called these past months - you know who you are. you guys have been a breathe of fresh air. I am thankful and grateful and your prayers are moving mountains!