Saturday, May 5, 2012

Music is his passion - @jcravalho1.


"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water." - Ray Charles

To my husband,

What ray charles said. That is YOU! Your love for music amazes me. Your love for changing the lives of the next generation inspires me even more. When I see you in your "zone" - whether you are teaching, directing, leading worship, i cant help but smile, because your heart is felt in every note that is played. I also laugh at how ironic it is that God would give you a wife that is completely tone deaf ;)

I am so honored that God allowed me to spend my life with someone like you. I am glad to be able to spend your birthday with you and I get to watch you lead these children in music.

Praying God will continue to surprise you with overflowing blessings this year and in the years to come.

Happy birthday!

Love,
Me :)