Friday, March 9, 2012

when I thought I was a boy.


Me when I thought I was bada$$ & I thought I was a "boy". A complete rebel, I didn't care about anything or anyone, even myself. I fought with anyone who got in my way and refused to listen or care about anything.

I suspended from school coz i got into fights. 
I got kicked out of 6 schools. (yeah...6)
Never made it past junior year.
I drank or was high almost every night.
I ran away from home for months/years at a time.
I used the sexual abuse that happened to me as a reason to be angry at the world.
I slept around & got pregnant & was left to raise my baby by myself the day the father found out.

Then I met my Maker and fell completely in love. I met my King and could do nothing but worship. I met my Lord and was compelled to follow.

And after that my life was completely changed.... And everyday I am created into a new person conformed more and more into His image.

You can't tell me God isn't in the business of changing & transforming lives...coz He sure has changed my life completely. and 10 years after...i'm still very much in love with Him.

A complete 180 change can be done. You just gotta learn to surrender. You just gotta learn to let yourself fall in love with the Lover of your soul.

My testimony = His glory.