Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite Disney Character.


Words of wisdom from My favorite Disney character: Edna Mode :) for a little lady (or a shim) she has so much spunk and so much attitude and sass :) I like her (him) a lot!

  • "I never look back, dahling. It distracts from the now"
  • "Yes, words are useless. Gobble, gobble, gobble. There is too much of it, darling. Too much. That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here!"
  • "well I'm sure I don't know darling; luck favors the prepared... So I covered the basics"
  • "no capes"
  • "my God you've gotten fat"
  • "supermodels - ha! Nothing super about them. Spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for gods!!!
  • "you can't! It's impossible. I'm far too busy, so ask me now before I again become sane.

And my favorite quote:
  • "what are you talking about? You are elastigirl! My god, pull yourself together!!! What will you do?? Is...is...is this a question? You will show him that you remember that he is mr. Incredible! And you will remind him who you are! Well you know where he is... go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back dahling, I enjoy your visits"

Who is your favorite Disney character?