Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
I used to love eating cereal at night but recently the mr introduced me to peanut butter and blueberry yogurt for a late night. We watch friends reruns/tv and eat this concoction of yummy goodness.
What's your late night go-to snack.
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Words of wisdom from My favorite Disney character: Edna Mode :) for a little lady (or a shim) she has so much spunk and so much attitude and sass :) I like her (him) a lot!
- "I never look back, dahling. It distracts from the now"
- "Yes, words are useless. Gobble, gobble, gobble. There is too much of it, darling. Too much. That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here!"
- "well I'm sure I don't know darling; luck favors the prepared... So I covered the basics"
- "no capes"
- "my God you've gotten fat"
- "supermodels - ha! Nothing super about them. Spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves. Feh! I used to design for gods!!!
- "you can't! It's impossible. I'm far too busy, so ask me now before I again become sane.
And my favorite quote:
- "what are you talking about? You are elastigirl! My god, pull yourself together!!! What will you do?? Is...is...is this a question? You will show him that you remember that he is mr. Incredible! And you will remind him who you are! Well you know where he is... go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back dahling, I enjoy your visits"
Who is your favorite Disney character?
Monday, January 23, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Plus u can get samples galore inside and if you are lucky and all the massage chairs are plugged in... You can even get a free massage :) and you can walk off all the calories you ate.
Costco.. The place to be on a Friday night ;)
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Friday, January 13, 2012
Day 6 of die to self 2012. There's nothing like hearing God's promises and reading His word. There's nothing like telling your body that you need the Word more than food. It feels good to prove to your body that you are more than your hunger & desires and the Spirit man is stronger than the flesh.
So thankful for The Word & His Spirit that brings fuel to my soul and grants me the strength to move in His grace.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
day 6: die to self 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
His students threw us a mock wedding reception in the band room! How sweet! They spent their own money, decorated the place up & did everything themselves!!! They even performed songs for us!! How sweet! Im so overjoyed! :)
They call him Mr. C. They call me Mama C and they call Christian Lil'C. i love it!!!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
check out other one worders at www.oneword365.com