Friday, October 7, 2011

worth a thousand words

since they say that pictures are worth a thousand words... so im bringing back the pic posts...(most of them are the pics i post on twitter and instagram) just coz sometimes, there aren't any words to describe my day...plus i really miss posting my daily pics on here....

we likes to eat while dreaming BIG for the church.
some good filipino home cookin'. 
church staff lunch with P.Lloyd and JC. 

no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - aesop
must resolve to be kinder with my words and actions.

listening to "mr friend" worshiping God makes my heart smile.


my son finding his heart at home at the GB middle school service.
he was so excited when i picked him up, he was singing praise & worship songs out loud! =]

 watching reel steel.