Wednesday, September 7, 2011

God paints.

One of my personal favorite things to do to remind me of God's love is to look up at the sky each time the sun sets (or if I'm up early enough... when the sun rises).

As I'm looking, I imagine that God is painting the sky for me alone so I can appreciate and enjoy His work of art. His masterpiece in the sky varies day by day just so I have something new to look at. I seriously think I'm His favorite and have no qualms in my head about it. I realized it to be more true when He asked me to move here in the islands. 

The sunsets here in Hawaii are breathtakingly beautiful. the sky is filled with hues of orange and pink, yellow, blue, red and gray. Man, God sure does know how to show off and impress my heart coz each day I am enamored by His ability to make my heart smile with the littlest things.