Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy feet, happy heart.


Today I spent time with my family hiking Runyon canyon, getting a foot massage, having a date with my sister B at Starbucks and a date with my mom at IKEA. Happiness is seeing the 2012 IKEA catalog ;) and spending time with the fambam!

Then I went home and finished packing and hung out with my other sis C and her husband R. 

Its getting harder to write my thoughts and feelings about this move. Though I am very excited about moving, I know I am saying goodbye to a season of my life so my emotions are all over the place.

Im really gonna miss a lot of people here but im especially gonna my sisters. It breaks my heart when they hug me and they cry at the thought of not seeing me and their nephew. :/  *sigh* why can't we ALL just move to hawaii together ;)