Wednesday, April 13, 2011

hawaii day 8 - big guns and my heart.

so before we headed out for the airport, we passed by this store that sells airsoft guns and we wanted to pass by to take pics to bribe my son and get him excited to move to hawaii. i couldn't help but take a picture with this big gun. =]


theodore roosevelt once said: "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." 

even better, yosemite sam said: "Oh yeah!? Well, I speak loud! And I carry a bigger stick!! And I use it too! .."

but al capone said it best when he said: "You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone."

i carry a big gun - in the natural and in the spirit. my ammunition is the Word of God and im not afraid to use it.

after a 5 hour flight with me being super gassy coz of the garlic chicken i ate... and getting all cougarish while waiting for my bag in the airport (see here and here) i finally got home to the love of my life. =] it's nice to finally be home...

...but i do know that i left my heart back in hawaii. the land, the people, the church, the islands somehow grabbed a hold of my heart and didn't let it go. now God has to provide a way for me to go back and get it. He spoke a word of promise in my heart and i know only He can make a way to fulfill this promise. all i have to do now is BELIEVE and act watch Him do the work.

blessed is she who BELIEVED that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.  (luke 1:45)