Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hawaii day 7 - favorites.

the pataos are one of my favoritest people in the word. i consider sami to be my sister coz she grew up with us. anytime people ask her who she is, i always say she is my sister. or cousin. because i beleive that we are...even though it's not by blood. and dane is...well he's a lot like me... too much like me... so how can i not love him? 

they are also a product of p-harmony (my matchmaking business). today i got to hang out with them and just be. they were also able to meet some people at church as well. i also got the privilege to meet my lil niece - tala (her name means star in filipino).



my baby tala cheking out her mama's ring. i always quote the proverb "train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it"... training tala at such a young age to know that "diamonds are a girls best friend" =]