Tuesday, April 19, 2011

blood.

His Blood, His precious blood 
has set me free.
free from 
bondage.
sin.
strongholds.
sickness.
immorality.
death.
the curse of death has passed over me.
because of His Blood.

His Blood.
it was the price that was paid.
to redeem my life from the pit.
to save my soul from hell.
to make me right with God.

when God sees me.
He sees the Blood.
the Blood of the slain Lamb.
it drenches me.
covers me.
protects me.
washes over me.
rains down on me.



because of His Blood i am...
made whole.
renewed.
overjoyed.
redeemed.
healed.
sanctified.
righteous.
loved.

it's all because of His Blood.
may i never forget.
in times of need and when i fret.
it's nothing but the Blood.
the Blood of my Christ.



The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike. exodus 12:13

you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 1 Peter 1:18-19

happy passover.