Saturday, January 22, 2011

perfect day.

day13: road trip with gretchen and ruby and christian and bambam ;) we went to visit jerry and angela at visalia. today we ended up going to sequoia national park and @jenmayzie also went with us. here are some pictures I took on my phone.

2nd pic: check out how high the snow was... it almost covered the stop sign.

3rd pic: christian with the sled (pic from @jenmayzie). sledding was so much fun! God blessed me with holy energy and vitality coz I was going up and down that hill sledding like a child even if I was on my 13th day of #die2self :)

4th-10th pic: the largest tree on earth is 'the general sherman' and is found in sequoia park. they say it's estimated to be 2,200 years old. (this was alive before Jesus walked the earth ya'll)... here are several pics of us beside the tree and yes, i stepped over the fence and touched the tree. (I couldn't help it...) And also more pics of us walking around the trail. everything was beautiful. God is the Master Artist and every where I looked, I was in awe of His Majesty and His ability to create the world just so I (and you) could live in it and enjoy it to the fullest (john10:10).

11th pic: the majestic pink sky that God painted for us. He was obviously showing off by this point.

12th pic: my son gave me this napkin and wrote me a love note on it :) the perfect way to end a perfect day!

will upload better pics as soon as I get my hands on a computer.

"i will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wondrous works." [Ps145:5]