Sunday, January 30, 2011

end and beginning.


today is my last day of #die2self. i spent the past 21 days humbling myself before God and asking Him for divine direction, revelation and seeking to be more intimate with Him. i emptied myself of my wants, my desires and asked Him to fill me up. i decided to eat nothing and die to my food addiction. i had juice and liquids to sustain me and His Word & Spirit to fill me up. the best thing about all this is, His grace brought me through and i didnt really even get super hungry or sick even if i hadn't eaten anything for 21 days. that is God's miracle working power!

i had NO IDEA that i was in for a big surprise. these past 21 days have been a crazy, whirlwind adventure and the story is going to unfold more and more these next few weeks on the bloggity. i know that this is just the beginning of the next season God has for me and my son's life, and im thankful that i was obedient to hear His call to fast and to pray. [if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.- 2Chron7:14]

i end my 21 days of prayer today, but i know this is just the beginning of  another chapter He is writing in the story of my life. these past 3 weeks, there was healing that took place. there was breakthrough that took place. there were open doors presented to me that i thought would never open. there was a revelation of an even deeper work of healing and restoration that God has been and will continue to do in my life and in my family's life as well that i know must happen before i write my book. there were answers to prayers i had prayed for years and years that i know would probably never have gotten breakthrough if i didn't go through this #die2self journey. [daniel10:12-14]

i would like to say thank you to those of you that have prayed for me and with me during these past few weeks. your prayers have touched the heart of God. i probably would not have been able to walk this out without your prayer covering. im so very grateful and i dont take your prayers for granted.

this 2011 - God asked me to believe. i had no clue that He would ask me to believe for nearly impossible things to happen for this next season of my life, even before i see the outcome of it. i approach this next season with utmost humility embraced with the fear of the Lord. i choose to not take lightly everything that was revealed to me these past 3 weeks. it's gonna be scary. a lot of things are unsure and up in the air. it's going to take me making decisions that a lot of people will not understand. but i know God has said it, so that settles it and i have no choice but to believe it.

the beautiful thing about this dying to self journey, is He promised that if we die to ourselves, we will live with Him. and im excited to be able to walk out this next season of my life knowing that He is going before me, He is preparing the path i am supposed to take, He surrounds me with favor as a shield, He is my Provider, and He will be my rear guard.

because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE. - [mark 9:23]
 pictures of the day:
 i swear this dog is a lil divo (a male diva).
he loves being tucked in while sleeping.
i find it really amusing.

my sister living our her #oneword.
she's choosing to get in touch with her artistic side.