Wednesday, November 3, 2010

a wee bit of me v21

{one} do you still use a checkbook?
yes...to give my tithes and to pay one other bill.

 
{two} what size shoe do you wear?
seven and a half

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
happy rom-com butterflies in your stomach endings.

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
spontan-ability.seriously. i can't have one or the other.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
pirated cd's ofcourse ;)

{six} do you watch reality tv?
here's my sick confession: i like to watch real housewives of everywhere. =]

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
my brother's chicken piccatta ; my dad's potroast; my sweet spaghetti and my mom's lasagna

{eight} do you have any allergies?
dust. tramadol. YOU

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
i would franchise a boiling crab here in the valley
or i would franchise portos or in & out in the east coast

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
i promised myself next year i would go!

xoxo.