Tuesday, November 23, 2010

daily dose of thanks - tuesday

a few doses of thankfulness a day keeps worry, stress, bitterness and unbelief away =]

  1. an attribute of God that i am thankful for today is His abounding grace. His amazing grace that saved a wretch like me. the undeserved grace that allows me to 
  2. thankful for prayer - the fact that i have direct access to God. that i can communicate with Him anytime is such a privilege.
  3. thankful for my son cooking me breakfast this morning. he scrambled eggs and made some rice =]
  4. thankful for free starbucks coffee that gave me enough energy to stand in a LONG line at honeybake to buy some turkey and ham for my boss' thanksgiving festivities. 
  5. thankful for my mama who was able to pick my son up today. instead of being bored outta his wits here with me in my office during his thanksgiving break, he can hang out with his grandma and his auntie for the next 2 days!
  6. thankful for twitter and blogging. because of social media, i was able to meet these wonderful people pray for them and give them a real hug (instead of just twitter hugs) see pics here:
    - the hodge clan [brent, tam, kass, kota]
    - gritandglory
    - the markley clan [chad and sarah]
    - nonsuperwoman
    - juliakate
    - christypolek
    -
    hyag
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name [psalm 100:4]