Monday, November 22, 2010

daily dose of thanks - monday.

a few doses of thankfulness a day keeps worry, stress, bitterness and unbelief away =]

picture from website: http://www.cozyflow.com
  1. thankful for God. -im thankful for all that He is but a specific attribute of His that i am thankful for today is His ability to make His love be felt in an overflowing measure. though i am unworthy, He continues to lavish His love on me in ways that overwhelm me.
  2. thankful for my son. everything about him. yes, even the stinky feet and the smelly pits.
  3. thankful for coffee. - my choice of poison. my liquid faith.
  4. thanks to women authors and writers who continue to inspire me to keep on dreaming, keep on writing and to continue to keep on sharing words of hope, life, faith, and craziness to others.
  5. thankful for my health. even if i have high cholesterol and triglycerides, atleast i found out early enough to make a change in my diet and finally take care of His temple.
  6. thankful for my job. thankful for my boss who is like a "mom" to me. thankful that i have a stable job that allows me to bring and home school my child. this single mama has been praying for a job that would allow me to do this for almost 5 years and 2.5 years ago it happened. this is indeed an answered prayer. 
  7.  thankful for my blackberry. =] i've been without a computer since the beginning of this year... so mostly all the blogs / twitter / and facebook updates that you see are made on my handy, dandy lil blackberry bold. (i am praying and believing for a new computer though...santa if you're listening... i promise you i've been good =D) 

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. [psalm 28:7]