Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.26.10 my sWord.


my sWord.

i have with me, in the palm of my hand, the most powerful weapon ever.

the sad thing is...i choose not to use it daily. nor do i use it to it's fullest potential.

i pray that i will have the discipline to choose to pick up my sWord daily: by obeying, reading, studying, teaching, speaking, sharing and meditating on it.

i pray that i never take His sWord lightly.

i pray that i will remember that blood was shed, just so i can read these letters.

i pray that everytime i have this weapon in my hand, my Teacher will show me the proper ways to use this weapon effectively.

i pray that i will be a worthy warrior to carry my Master's sWord.

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operating, energizing and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sWord, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life [soul] and [the immortal] spirit., and of joint and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. [Hebrews 4:12 amp]