Monday, May 31, 2010
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Friday, May 28, 2010
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operating, energizing and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sWord, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life [soul] and [the immortal] spirit., and of joint and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. [Hebrews 4:12 amp]
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
I have to stop myself from twittering/facebooking/blog surfing at night though. Im sooo glad i cannot move this laptop anywhere. it will help me to not take it to bed with me.
NOTE TO SELF:
PRACTICE SELF CONTROL PATRICIA.
God gave you a 3rd laptop for free. use it wisely.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I asked my son why he wanted to come with me to the carwash instead of staying behind to play the computer... He said "because I wanted to spend time with you". :)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
the city of nashville has been hit by such a devastating flood this week. please pray for the people of nashville as they begin to recuperate and clean the damages that the flood did to this city.
- pete wilson: the 1,000 year flood
- pete wilson: day 1 of nashville flood
- crosspoint - flood relief
- bethel world outreach center - flood relief
- the philippine election.
my country is in desperate need of your prayers. much of our political system is so corrupt. please pray that people would vote wisely.
- paolo punzalan: thoughts on the election
- child trafficking / sex trafficking in the dominican republilc
- jessica turner: http://jessicaturnersblog.blogspot.com/
- matthew turner: slum temptations
- sara frankl: let this break your heart part 2
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
"teachers appreciation week" at her son's school.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
- i love how God made me, despite my flaws.
- i love the body He has given me, all 5 feet and 1 & 3/4 inch of it. the 115 lbs that's supposed to be there and the extra 20 lbs that's not. and because i love myself, i will do what i need to do to take care of myself.
- i love how He has fashioned me. my personality. my quirks. my characteristics. my gifts. my strengths. my capabilities. my calling. my purpose. i love how i am unique. one of a kind.
- i am learning to embrace my weaknesses. because having weaknesses makes me imperfect and im okay with that... but i will also be willing to do whatever it takes so that i grow in those areas.