Friday, March 26, 2010

when i grow up.


When i grow up i want to be.....


before you became jaded. before you were hurt by others, slapped by reality, confused by experiences, disheartened by dead dreams..... what did you want to be?




now that you're grown? do you still have the same dream? if not, what is your dream and what's stopping you from going after it? and if you are living your dream.... give the rest of us some advice on how to go after it.

i go first...

when i was: six, i wanted to be a heart surgeon. when i was 13, a flight attendant, when i was 18 i wanted to run after my grandfather's foot steps and go into politics.

when i grow up: i want to be the best mother i can be. i desire to work in ministry, counsel the hurt, the abused, the broken & encourage His Bride and lead them to the heart of Christ. i want to preach & teach God's Word and author books. 

whats stopping me: reality. having to work in an office as my day job to make ends meet as a single mother. also embracing the season that i am in (my time has not yet come)... but still believing that one day my reality and my dreams will collide.

what about you? what do you want to be when you grow up?