Sunday, January 25, 2009

broken.

this video i posted just broke me. my heart is ruined and it has challenged me to heighten my prayer life...to not just pray for my needs and my loved ones needs, but to cry out once again for the nations that my heart passionately burns for. i often look at my "trials" and make my problems bigger than what they really are.... and i find myself crying out to God for His mercy... but i always seem to forget, that no matter "how bad" i have it, my son and i still got it pretty good...better than most of the world's population anyway- because we have a roof over our heads, food to eat, water to bathe in and we are free to worship God.

this video reminded me that this world is bigger than me....that this world is bigger than my needs. and there are countries that burn in my heart, people that need me to pray for them. this video sparked the fire of love for the nations of the world....and it has roused in me a passion to fervently pray for them once again....and one day... i ask that my son & i may have the privilege to be sent to give hugs to the children of nations that they may know that there is a Father who loves them.

watch this video...let it break you....and let it open your eyes to see the reality of the world around us and the urgent message that we must embrace....to pray, to give, to send people and to be sent to the nations, because, if you are a christian...then that is what we are called to do.


*taken from whittakerwoman's blog

i pray that this video will touch your heart to reach out & do something - at the very least to pray for nations....

india.
china.
africa.
south america.
nepal.
indonesia.
japan.
the middle east.
myanmar.
london.
my beloved philippines.
the united states.
hollywood - los angeles

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. NIV

Matthew 28: 19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Romans 10: 14 - 15 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news! NIV

thank you God for sending me to the nation of Hollywood. :) i pray that my feet be beautiful in your sight as i walk with You every step of the way.