Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 things.

I was tagged by Mary Anne (check my list - Mama Clark Speaks)

This one is called The Number Four.

4 things I did today:

1) read psalm 29 with my son.

2) cooked fried rice.

3) had a 2 hour talk with Victor about random things.

4) massaged jenamay and my son.


4 things on my to-do list:

1) start exercising more often.

2) finish packing.

3) find shoes for the wedding this weekend.

4) pick a book for my "read of the month".


4 of my guiltiest pleasures:

1) coffee. i can't stop it. it's an addiction that i've come to embrace.

2) surfing the net, blogging, chatting with friends. the internet just sucks me in.

3) locking myself in the bathroom so i can have some alone time without being bothered and asked to "do something".

4) walking by macy's home section and just drooling over china and lladro pieces.


4 random facts about me:

1) i love massages - getting it and giving it.

2) im probably the only asian that doesnt like sushi.

3) im only 5'1 and 3/4.

4) my favorite dog was tyson, my rottweiler.

4 bloggers i am tagging:

ROSIE

ANNA

TORI

EEHH UUHH... Those are the only people who i know read my blog. i cant tag mary anne back, can i?

ooh oohh IVY :)

or JENAMAY.

yep. there's 5 for ya. i know i was just supposed to do 4 but who cares?! :)