Friday, August 22, 2008

personal shrink.

sooo....i was checking out my blog site & saw that i had only posted up 2 blogs this month of august. things have been quite busy this past month since im preparing for another school year, while working full time & taking my son to & from sports practices & games. i haven't really had much time to sit down and type my thoughts out...which is sad coz there's hundreds of them running through my mind every minute. i only really have the time to write in the wee hours of the morning or in the middle of the night, or maybe, if i get lucky, during my lunch break.

so i decided to make my own little series of short-none-heavy-thinking posts called venting sessions (v.s. #1), just to give my ever so analyzing mind a chance to release all these crazy thoughts & questions in my head. the world wide web will be my shrink, where i will be free to do all my ramblings - good and bad. you're more than welcome to share your own insight, questions, comments, or if you want, to not read my ranting & raving at all.

please remember though, that i am not asking for solutions, strong opionions or sympathy. these series of blogs will be my personal venting session to the world. so if something that i say bothers you, please don't take it out on me and don't take it personal. feel free to go & write a blog of your own. :)