Tuesday, July 25, 2006

waiting.

written on july 25, 06 @ 11:26 pm

i'm pushed...to the end of my limit....to the end of myself

i have no where else to go...no where else to turn....

but either move forward or take 2 steps back...

why do i feel like taking 2 steps back is the answer....

coz moving forward doesnt seem to be a viable option...

because i am hard pressed...

hard pressed...with time...with hopes...even just for my sanity....

for my reason to hold on & believe...

i've done all i seem to think i can do...

& i've waited for the answer in the still of the nights...in the moments of pain....

& yet all i hear is silence....

they say its always darkest before dawn....

it sure is dark where i am now.....

i'm blinded by the darkness...wishing for a glimmer of light...of hope

all i ask is for is that He holds on to me...

coz I don't have enough strength to hold on any longer....

the red wine & the music eases my mind....

as i sit here...tired...and still waiting....and hoping....

for that glimpse of light....so i can continue to hold on.

help me to trust in You....even when it hurts so bad....

pls. hold my hand....

coz i'm wanting to let go....

please hold me in your arms.....

coz i need you to comfort me....

please whisper in my ear that you want what's best for me.....

coz i need to know that the pain im going through isn't in vain....

i don't wanna wait in vain.