Saturday, July 12, 2008

flooding.

i am in the process right now of transfering all my old blogs here to blogger and on my multiply site. (i love how multiply cross-posts to blogger).

so i apologize to you all for flooding you with my thoughts. the old blogs will have *dates* beside their titles.

i am also enjoying the process of reading my old blogs. it amuses me to see how far I've grown in some areas...and how semi-stagnant i have been in others. it poses as a challenge for me grow and admire...to see the wonderful journey that is my life. and it gets more beautiful each day that passes by.

im really excited that one day...i will be able to gather all these random thoughts together and put them in my book.

i know it will happen.

but as for now...there will be MORE FLOODING to come in the next few days. haha :)