Saturday, June 7, 2008

dear dreams.

Silence around me, but my heart beats so loud.....
how do I go about drowning you out? off my head..... off my heart.
So close that I can almost touch you...
feel you...
taste you.
But when I reach out you're instantly gone.
What again did I do that was so wrong?
To have a taste of something so pure, so true and have it disappear before your eyes
Do I hold on? Do I keep on? Or do I let go?

Sometimes I wish someone could just tell me....
Coz I really really don't know.....
My heart beats even louder at the very thought of you,
How can I let this go, if I know it to be true?
To see you be reality.....
...The rush I get when I see the visions causes momentary insanity.
But once again, the day fades into night..
and darkness gives way and tries to remove any glimmer of hope...
But even when the night sky dims, the stars shine too bright to provide a light
a way out...a picture of reality not too far to attain...
that one day you will be...... MINE....
and you, my dream will be HERE.