Saturday, February 10, 2007

mistake,dream guy, madprops.

MISTAKE, DREAM GUY & MAD PROPS!

Big Mistake: After trying my best to stay away from caffeine this past month...i decided to have a double shot espresso yester-night because I knew I was in for a loooong night (driving my mom around, going to church, watching the groovaloos show, then eating a late dinner & then driving back up to the mountains)..i thought i could still handle my usual double-shots...boy was i WRONG...it is now 5:30 a.m. and i've tried everything i could to go to sleep....but to no avail...my mind is racing...racing...racing...

Dream Guy:

so after reading the bible, praying, and doing everything i could to try & get some zzzz's...i decided to sit down in front of the PC to try and write something........
instead I ended up doing something totally irrelevant but oh so inspiring - for the past 2 hours, i watched documentaries and music videos of pharrell. yes people...i spend the past 2 hours doing nothing but be utterly amazed how creative, artistic & handsome this enterpreneur is & i'd just like to say one thing before i conclude the first part of my blog......

I LUFF

i really do...if he was a strong christian man he'd actually be my perfect dream guy.


but he isnt...soooooo back to reality.... :(


Mad Props:
Like i said earlier...i spend my yester-night watching The Groovaloos Show. If you haven't gotten the chance to check the show out...i HIGHLY SUGGEST that you do... ASAP!

Shooz & rest of the Groovaloos did such an awesome job in their performance. The show was very entertaining... and fascinating. Beyond just entertaining my mind...it spoke to my soul. The music, the cast and their language of dance flowed together so well that i felt like i was part of the show, engaged in the beautiful stories of their lives - the battle people had to fight to run & hold on after their dreams, to face the ghosts of their pasts, to do the impossible, to live and see a miracle...and come out a winner.

Watching the show made me realize that somehow my dreams aren't just big enough yet - coz God is able to do excedingly abundantly more than I can ask or imagine.

Thank you Shooz, Joanie & the rest of the Groovaloos for the wonderful performance and thank you for inspiring me to HOLD ON, DREAM BIG and LIVE FREE.

My words on this blog will not do the show justice...YOU absolutely MUST see it...make time for it. I promise, you will not regret it.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO:




okay....now to get some zzzzz's....and dream big.....

*maybe one day pharrell will step into the doors of our church building ;)*